Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekends of Worship (WOW) - June 5-6, 2010

Photobucket

Starting today is a new meme called Weekends of Worship (WOW) and is hosted by One Heart. Click on her site to get the details, do a post of worship, then go back to One Heart and sign in on Mr. Linky to read other posts of Worship.  I am truly looking forward to this. Hope you will join us. 

Listen and watch the video, read the scriptures and then just sit back, relax and worship our God-Jehovah-Jirieh, the God who Provides and Jehovah-Raphra, the God who heals.

Eph. 1:7 "In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace"

I Pet. 2:24 "Who Himself bore our sins in His Own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed."


Father God, I just lift up my praise, give You honor and glory  for all that You have provided for me. You have done so many things in my life besides the things evident in this video.  You spared my life so that I could become a part of this place called "Blogland".  You have given me so many friends and so much ministry from all of them.  You are so precious to me and I love you more and more each day.  I give you praise for a Godly husband, two beautiful daughters who love you, two grandchildren who love you and an awesome son-in-law who loves you more than words can say.

All I can say is "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty."  One day I look forward to is the day I can stand before you, and worship you, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Thank you and praise your Holy Name.


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Alice, I am so wrapped in love and joy. You have no clue the things that God is doing in my heart through our friendship. No clue. I had not even thought about things He's revealing until a couple of days ago. So much joy and so much healing.

When I clicked on your page to see your WOW post, I began to cry. I must admit I am a bit nervous about a meme, but even if it's just for the joy I am experiencing at this very moment, I can say, it is well with my soul. It is well. Truly where two are gathered He is there. He is here, my friend.

Thank you for sharing in worship. This is beautiful. To God be all the glory!

Anonymous said...

Oh the blood...the precious blood of Jesus...sigh...no words to express ♥

Edie said...

Hello my friend! Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing well. Sorry I haven't been around much, things are still pretty busy over here but praying that I get adjusted very soon!

You are welcome to call anytime you feel like it. I appreciate your friendship and your prayers.

Much love my friend!

Denise said...

Bless you dear one.

nannykim said...

It is such a blessing to have children and grands that follow the Lord. I too have been blessed to see God's gracious work in the lives of my kids and now in my grands. It is quite thrilling to see His awesome power at work. What a mighty and gracious God we have!

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Alice!
What a JOY to *see* you today. ;)
Love this new meme... what a BLESSING! I'd love to join yall. I'm in cooling off right now but hope to link with yall soon.
About what you asked me ... go for it! Picture or anything; by all means! -- No need to even ask.
Love you bunches. Hope things slow down soon... I've missed you.
LOVE MY new GOSPEL dragonfly shoes!
Thankyou so much for them!!!
Holykisses this day!
I'm singing Holy Holy HOly with you!!!
Lea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors