Monday, June 7, 2010

I Can't Even Walk Without You Holding My Hand

Once again when I woke up this morning a line of the following song was on my mind. I do not remember when I first heard it but God knew I had and after reading a friends post I knew it needed to be shared. I certainly need God to hold my hand and I never want to get away from that feeling.  Without Him I would surely fall.  May it bless you as it has me.



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for touching my heart.

Alleluiabelle said...

I love you sweet Alice!!

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Alice, and so very true. Thank you for sharing. I needed it.

Love and blessings!

Toia said...

Thanks for sharing...love Ephesians 5:20.

Mrs. White said...

This is one of my favorite songs!

I just found your blog and love it already. It is lovely and full of precious music, godly thoughts and just a treat to visit!

Have a wonderful day!
blessings,
Mrs. White

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors