Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekends of Worship

Photobucket

For the last two mornings I have woke up with songs of worship running through my mind.  This morning the song was Worship His Majesty.  I just felt the need to share this with those taking part in the WOW or anyone reading this today.  This used to happen to me a lot but it has been awhile since this has happened.   I'm not sure if we're supposed to do this on both days of the weekends but I have to follow my heart.  The daily scripture on my blog is in Ephesians. I just worship His Majesty.

“so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” (Ephesians 3:17-19)



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alice, how funny and how amazing. I was going to put this one up yesterday. It was my first choice, but then I just felt so much peace with the other song by Michael W. Smith as well. I am SOOOOO glad you put this one up. So God. I am being so ministered to. I've had a couple of attacks this weekend and will write about it this week, but somehow in the attitude of worship I feel like I am shielded. To God be all the glory.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

This is beautiful, Alice. Enjoyed the song too. I hadn't sang it in a while; Thank you.

Blessings,
Sandi

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

To end this special 1st WOW with this song is to me no coincidence....

It is one of the 1st songs who touched me deeply when i start building up an personal relationship with the Lord....

I went over to "one heart" this late sunday evening to see if there where more songs of worship going up and so i heard this beautiful song and experience kind of my " 1st love for Christ again "
This is so God to me......
Thanks for following your heart...

Have an very blessed week my sister!

Bernice

Denise said...

I love this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors