Just a note to let you know my computer died. I did buy a backup storage the day before and had already ordered a new computer. Isn't God good. It may be a while before I'm back on line but will let you know when I can. My niece brought her laptop over today for me to check my emails and do a few other things. I was also able to publish all the comments for WFW. Thanks to all of you. Will try to catch up as soon as I can.
I love you all and am praying for those who have asked for prayer.
AE
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."






















Click 

7 comments:
HI Sis, ((((hugz)))
I will be waiting for you!!! :)
Oh, I'm so glad to see this. I sent you an email but for some reason my link to your blog was not going through. It had a couple of letters missing. Thank God. I had not heard from you via email but remembered you mentioning family coming over this week.
I wish you and your family a very blessed and safe Independence Day. We're enjoying making all kinds of recipes with the family, including our daughter's blueberry coffee cake which is now a tradition.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Hope to see you soon dear friend! Im so sorry about your computer.
Til we meet again........
Hello, dear heart!
Hope you will be back soon. You have a great attitude! Computer things make me so crabby!
Love, Debra
Cant wait for you to get back up and running again...See Ya soon!!!
I was so happy to see your name pop up on my comments but then sad that you're still not back to full swing with the computer. I miss you very very much and look forward to our great blog visits.
Get back soon!! Blessings.
I just wanted to come on and tell you that I am praying for the people at your church and I am so sorry to hear of the terrible accident...
You and the members of your church are in my prayers.
Hugs and blessings,
Cindy
http://Ioweitalltohim.blogspot.com
Post a Comment