Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Book by Rachel Olsen of P31


Rachel Olsen of P31 has written her first book, "It's No Secret", and it will release tomorrow, September 1st.
 


She is really excited and a little nervous.  I'm sure she would appreciate hearing a comment from you to help cheer her on.  She is the reason I started my blog along with the other wonderful women I met.  I get a devotional everyday from Crosswalk.com, Encouragement for Today. Two years ago she offered through her devotion a Bible study on the Women of the Bible and I joined.  It was amazing and was something I needed at that time of my life.  It was during that study that God led me to start this blog.

Hope you will visit and leave her a comment.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 comment:

Rachel Olsen said...

You are so sweet, Alice!

Thank you ~ Rachel

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors