Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - John 14:27


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you,  My peace I give you;
not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by.

Peggy said...

Blessings From the Heart!!!

This is so beautiful for the PEACE of Christ! One of my favorite chapters of the Bible! The image of Christ as the Shepherd with that peaceful scene is perfect!

May He fill your days with His peace!
Peace be with you!
Peggy

Amanda said...

I love His peace...

thank you for sharing!

Happy and blessed WFW...

My Mad World said...

What a beautiful verse! That peace that only He can give is undescribable!!
Thanks for posting this!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how thankful I am for that peace! Happy WFW!

Denise said...

Praise God for His precious peace.

Cathy said...

Very beautiful, Dear ~ My computer is failing they said, but it is still going. It had a virus that they removed. I need to do something to backup some things I know. Blessings ~

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

God's peace is better than any I can ever try to make or try to buy! :)

Toia said...

Love it!!! Have a bless weekend!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors