Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the Internet Cafe, for directions, and sign in on Mr. Linky so others can visit you and you will find others to visit.
Psalm 138:3
"In the day when I cried out,
You made me bold
with strength in my soul."
"In the day when I cried out,
You made me bold
with strength in my soul."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."






















Click 

14 comments:
Such a nice picture and verse.
This post reminds me to strive to be more like Jesus. He sought guidance and strength from the Father. So should we, at all times and in all things.
Oh I pray He would make me bold when I need to speak for Him. May He give each of us strength to do His task!
Blessings dear Alice...what a beautiful picture to open and see His face so we focus on Jesus!!! How wonderful is this WORD from Psalm 138
Praying for us both to find strength in our soul and Him making us bold in our prayers and our walk! Have a wonderful WFW and enJOY!
Peace,
Peggy
hmmm I like this verse! I don't remember reading it! lol.. so totally refreshing for me today! thank-you!
totally refreshing! Thanks for posting it today! :)
Alice,
What a blessing!
peace,
lori
Awesome word!!
Have a blessed day♥
Thanks for sharing.....Love it!!! Happy WFW!!! Blessings to you!!!
Amen...His strength supplied...
Amen! He gives us strength and answers our prayers. Blessings ~
Beautiful. Oh, how I need His strength. Thank you for posting this.
Alice, I appreciate you so much. I love the scriptures you've posted and the worship music. Thank you for being a blessing! Ellen
His strength is so much more than our own! THank you for sharing!!
Have a blessed day!
Sherry
Post a Comment