Friday, October 15, 2010

Vacation Time

It's time for my husband and his brothers annual fishing trip. We will be leaving early Saturday morning and will be back some time next Wednesday.  Please say a prayer that everyone going will have a safe trip and a good week together.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will most certainly be in prayer for God to go before you and His safety to protect each of you as you travel. Enjoy yourself and let us all know about the details when you get back. Will miss you though. Blessings!

Nichole said...

Hello my friend...thank you for visiting my new site...I am still trying to learn all the tricks myself. They have installed a 'subscribe' button on the top right side...that should update you when I post something new. I am still working on how to get it to let me link back to you as you make a comment. Hope you are have a great day! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know I miss you. Hope your vacation is going well. In my thoughts and prayers. Blessings!

Toia said...

Enjoy your vacation!!! Blessings to you on a safe trip!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors