Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to

Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
9 comments:
Ah, yes, one of my favorite and least favorite too. ;) No, actually, it has always been a comfort to read this one especially when in doubt over a choice or trial.
Thank you for sharing and have a very blessed WFW.
Alice....waiting patiently...
What a perfect reminder!
Hope the trip was wonderful!
peace,
lori
Blessings Alice!!! What a beautiful photo!!! Difficult to wait... I'm sure that He feels that same way!
Thankful for the encouragement to be strong and take heart! I pray that the pill works better to relieve the numbness and that it stops moving up.
Better to have His peace start at your toes and travel all the way up to your heart! But I totally understand...hang on and seek His peace. I prayed for you once more as I think on you & this physical problem of numbness in Jesus Name,
shoes of peace also (lol) because it's certain that you have a beautiful heart...
Love and peace to you,
Peggy
great verse.. soooo soo hard to do sometimes though! especially when we want a quick answer!
That is so pretty, Dear. Thank you and blessings to you ~
oh I love that picture of the heart on the water!! Gorgeous!
Have a wonderful WFW and God bless!
A beautiful photo with a beautiful verse, thanks for sharing.
What a beautiful image. It looks like a heart out there in the ocean. A reflection of God's love for us. I'll carry that one with me into dreamland.
Blessings,
Janis
Amen! This picture is gorgeous...the Lord creates beautiful hearts!
Post a Comment