Friday, October 1, 2010

Way of Worship (WOW)

Photobucket

I am joining One Heart for Way of Worship (WOW) today which will be done the first day of every month.  If you would like to hear more praise and worship click on her name.   It is simply a way to worship our Heavenly Father in one accord by using your own words, a video, picture or song.  There's just something about worshipping the Father together that is awesome to me.  You will also find directions to join us if you would like.

Today I'm using a video/song.  The Father has done so much for my family and me and I just want to worship and praise Him through this song.  The words are so true.

Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me
by Jeff and Sherri Easter




Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on me. Amen!! Sigh...beautiful lyrics. Thank you for linking up with WOW. It has been a beautiful day of prayer and worship since late last night and continued this morning. I was praying under a park tree while waiting for my daughter to finish her soccer practice and I just envisioned all of us in one accord. It was such a special time. I even had a singing visitor show up. A little birdie who was high up on a light post. It sang so beautifully and caught my attention. Beautiful day.

Love and blessings. I really like this idea of doing this on the first of the month. Great start.

Debra said...

Hello dear Friend!
I have missed coming here. I can always count on being blessed when I do. You are steadfast and a true pal!!! Hope all is well with you and your family..
Love, Debra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors