Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - James 4:8



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.

I used the following verse in my post previous to this one.  You might like to refer to that post also.

James 4:8 says
"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." 

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



12 comments:

Amanda said...

That's beautiful! Such a precious reminder, to draw close to Him.

God bless you Alice and Happy WFW!

Joyfull said...

Love, love, love this verse!! Thanks for sharing and blessing.

Denise said...

Such a nice verse.

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice...May He draw you close and also your cousin as you lean on Him as the Great Physician!
I love that song and this verse!
Thank you for reminding us to draw close!!!

Peace and healing in Jesus Name,
Peggy

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

This is such a blessed and encouraging Bible verse! Thank you for a lovely Word-Filled Wednesday! Praying for you and your relative also!!!

Alleluiabelle said...

I love you my dear Alice...so very much. This song is so beautiful and I want you to know that I am praying for your cousin. I'm praying for God's divine intervention and miraculous healing upon him this night in Jesus precious name. Amen.

My Warmest Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

jhunnelle said...

beautiful verse, it's a reminder that our God plays no favoritism, anyone can draw near to Him, and he will draw near to that person.

May you have a blessed week!

Leaon Mary said...

Beautiful verse Alice!
It reminds me to take that first step.... !!!

Janis Van Keuren said...

Giving thanks in all things--such a blessing He pours out on us when we give Him enough trust to thank Him because we know He will make it work out ok.
Thanks for the Scripture and reminder to give thanks always.

Blessings,
Janis

Cathy said...

Amen, my friend ~ beautiful ~ Your music is so pretty too.

Amydeanne said...

amen!
what a beautiful reminder!
Sorry I am so late coming around for WFW. I had an emergency last week and didn't make it as soon as I wanted to! I hope your week is going well!

Whidbey Woman said...

I love this verse. Its all we need to do... reach out to Him.
Then we find forgiveness, peace, joy, strength and renewal.
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Have a blessed week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors