My husband and I had just watched a really good Hallmark movie and when I got up, he turned the TV channel to the Gaithers. They were singing the song in the vido below. The words that caught my attention were "will the cirle be unbroken" which is a song by itself but the Gaithers put it with "Daddy Sang Bass". It really got me to thinking about my extended family whom the Lord impressed me several years ago to pray for. There have been quite a few that have come to know the Lord just before they left this world. I did not get to know a lot of them (my mother was the oldest of 13) because we lived so far away from most of them. Just within the last few years I have become closer to some of them through a family reunion that is held every year. If you have been following me you know I like the old gospel songs. I pray this song will touch your hearts as it has mine.
GOTCHA 🐾 PRAISE
1 week ago























Click 

1 comment:
Yes, sounds like the same message with different words. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.
Post a Comment