
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.
Christian Clipart
2 Corinthians. 5:7
"We walk by Faith
not by sight."
2 Corinthians. 5:7
"We walk by Faith
not by sight."
Dear Lord, please increase my faith and help me to keep my eyes on you, instead of what I see or feel.
In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

12 comments:
Amen, it is truly a WALK of FAITH, daily.
Blessings...
Yes! I am ALWAYS glad when I visit you. Thank you so much for this-it's just exactly what I needed. I love you Alice.
~Debra
Perfect reminder. Thanks for sharing.
Bless you Alice and your sweet heart!
Beautiful scene for this verse! Daily we must cling to walking in FAITH and not by our feelings. Increase our faith indeed...AMEN to your precious prayer! That we all may walk by faith and not by sight. Hold on to FAITH, hope and love...
Peace,
Peggy
Amen and Amen! Beautiful verses for today.
I love you my beautiful sister...so very very much!!!
Hugging you now,
Alleluiabelle
Amen! Love your WFW ~
What a lovely Word-Filled Wednesday encouragement from the Word of God! And so perfect in timing as God keeps reminding me - "Don't look at the wind, don't look at the water - Just look at your Savior!" Thank you :)
Amen! It is a reminder verse for us.
A great visual that brings home the Scripture admonition to walk by faith and not by sight. We get so used to relying on those feelings and what we see instead of relying on the Lord and His Word.
Thank you for your thoughts.
Blessings,
Janis
Amen!
Bless you too...if I don't visit here before Thanksgiving, I hope you and your family will have a wonderful day that day.
Stay well...Love, Debra
Post a Comment