Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lord I Need You


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

7 comments:

Denise said...

It has been years and years since I have seen him..... I used to be such a fan of his...... He has such a tender heart........ Lord...... blessed my brother Jimmy

Debra said...

Alice, I've been praying for you-I hope all is well. Please let me know how you are...
Love, Debra

Toia said...

I will always need the Lord!! I don't know what I would do without Him. Thanks for sharing!! Blessings to you!!!

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... I did not take the time to listen right now but I'm stopping in to see how you are doing since your neurosurgeon visit last week. I've been praying and hoping that they gave you some clues and some remedy to the numbness. May God's grace and healing wash over you.

Take it easy and rest (like I'm trying to do as well) but I wanted you to know I cared and was praying and thinking of you. Hold on to Jesus as I know He loves you and is holding you. We all need the Lord in ohhh so many ways!

Love, peace and JOY,
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Michele said...

awwww so Beautful!


~Michele~

Leaon Mary said...

Thinking of you Miss Alice!!!
Love your verse here today... God's been showing me lately that I need to TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day !!!
Holykisses xoxoxooxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors