Below is a song, Lead Me to the Rock, which is based on the scripture from Psalm 61:2 that is used as a basis for The Lighthouse of Prayer.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to

Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
7 comments:
Bless you Alice for sharing the Lighthouse of Prayer and calling more to share their prayers and/or share they care.
Perfect song and goes so well with the Lighthouse Verse: May He lead us to the Rock! Yes, He is higher than us... May the Lighthouse shine His Light as this beautiful video does with all these beautiful Gaither family people. Just a taste of heaven, all their gatherings and wonderful voices led by Steve in this one but that blend and harmony is so glorious! Hallelujah!
Yes, when we are overwhelmed or need to cry out, as the world needs to so much now, may we keep our eyes focused on Jesus, our Problem Solver, our Healer, Our Rock, oir Everything, for there is no one higher or more worthy.
Thank you for supporting The Lighthouse of Prayer! and blogging about us...
Peace, love and prayers,
Peggy
Beth
Denise
Kathy
No better place to be led. ;)
Do you ever catch these shows on tv these days? I do from time to time. I love to watch the faces the camera catches as they worship and sing along. It's beautiful and so uplifting.
Blessings.
What a beautiful ministry -- to commit to pray for those who carry burdens! And such a beautiful video and song! It really spoke to me to today. Thanks for posting that!
My mom is having a double mastectomy on Thursday - March 10 - Would love her covered in prayer.
Kelly
I've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation
I love your blog Ma'm. Thank you for having a service so that people can get prayer. Thanks for your enlightening post that proclaim the glory of God!!!
Hannah
I love your post and love the song. Blessings for you today and may you have sunshine days ahead.
Thank you for this ministry. Love the video. I'm new to your blog and I'm enjoying looking around. Blessings to you. Tonya.
Post a Comment