
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.
Psalm 113:3
"From the rising of the sun
to it's going down the
Lord's name is to be praised."
I'm using a verse and picture that I used just before Christmas. In the midst of sickness, my husband and I both; a dear sister in Christ and her husband, as well as many others, and what is going on in our country and world today, we still need to praise the name of the Lord. He is our Savior, our healer, the Son of God Almighty, and soon coming King. I lift up my voice right here with praise and adoration for our Lord. I pray you will join me in worshiping God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. As long as we lift up our Lord and keep Him in our heart's and lives, we are on the winning side, praise His Holy name.
And again I praise the name ofthe Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
And again I praise the name ofthe Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

9 comments:
Good morning....... Praying you have a song filled day......
Blessings Alice... Yes, agreeing with you in prayer and heartache for all of this but mostly AMEN to lifting our PRAISE and complete adoration "from the rising of the sun..." He is ever so worthy!!! All praise to the father,Son and Holy Spirit inspite of what we see and endure in this life, we have the victory of eternal life.
Thanks for praying with and for us!
All for the glory of God!
Peace, love and JOY eternally,
Peggy
Bless you for that precious email yesterday!
Alice! Praise HIM indeed!!
peace,
lori
Awesome word!! Hope you are doing well.
Thanks for that lovely photo and verse, Dear. Praying for you all ~ There are so many sick now. Blessings ~
I'm so sorry to hear you're still not feeling well and your husband is sick as well. Praying you both feel lots better soon!!!!
this verse always makes me happy. when i was young, i learned it in sign language and i always feel like dancing with it! :)
Beautiful verse. Always good to lift His name no matter what we face. Praying for you continuously. God is so good. I'm still amazed even after a year to see how He reminds us to pray for one another in the midst of whatever we're busy with throughout the day. He is our faithful Intercessor. Peace to you both.
I've been staring at your verse for awhile taking that in Alice. From and to.... --- it's amazing how little I really praise His name when I stop and really think about it; ya know? Thankyou for sharing with us!
Post a Comment