Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - Jeremiah 31:25



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.


Jeremiah 31:25
"I will refresh the weary
and satisfy the faint."


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

A BIG AMEN!!! LOOK for God has done!!!
Blessings and hugs to you my friend.
Bren

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

What an awesome Word-Filled Wednesday. First, the wonderful encouragement from the sweet Word of God - extra perfect for me today. Then, the gorgeous photo and I LOVED the rain!!! Thank you for a sweet smile!!! ;)

Kelli said...

Great photo! I love the rain!! Thank goodness God refreshes the weary in our time of need. I just prayed this verse with a friend who needed refreshing this week! Happy WFW!

Julie Arduini said...

What an image! I'm so glad I stopped by as part of WFW today. Have a blessed week!

Peggy said...

Cool!

Precious Lord...the blessed rain... the sweet path of Your Word and Alice! Amen to every prayer she prays and thank You Lord that You refresh the weary and satisfy the faint! Your cool rain brings new growth!

I stand with my sister Alice that pain would be relieved by Your soothing healing hand for even the smallest part of us. Touch her SIL and send Your healing rain. Anoint Alice and her prayers as You continue a healing work, be with Alice through her MRI and help her to know and get results. You love Alice and Your power is so beautiful through her prayers and from her heart! Thank you for sending her to The Lighthouse of Prayer...

Much love, prayers, peace and JOY,
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Praying this for all of us and especially for Japan today. My heart is grieving profoundly for them. I pray that our Father reveals Christ to all. Some days I don't know how we go about celebrations and other upbeat things when there is so much pain just miles away. I know it's survival but I could be in the grocery store or in a restaurant and my thoughts are with them. The love of Christ...still amazes me after all these years.

Thank you for stopping by, Alice. Enjoy a beautiful Wednesday.

Tonya said...

I love this scripture Alice and the photo is just beautiful very fitting. Thank you for sharing today. Blessings my friend.

Janis Van Keuren said...

This may be the only rain we see here in the desert this spring. It's been pretty dry, so I'm enjoying your photo immensely! It just relaxes me.
Good word, too. Don't we all need His refreshment?

Blessings,
Janis

Joyfull said...

What a beautiful picture and powerful verse. Blessings to you.

Cathy said...

That is so beautiful. Thank you, Dear.

Debra said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers dear friend.
Love, Debra

Toia said...

I love the picture!!! Have a bless weekend!! =D

Toia said...

Im not sure if my comment went through...so I am trying again....

I really love the picture and verse!! Have a bless weekend!! =D

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

It's like i can feel the refreshing from the "rain of heaven"!

Have an great and blessed sunday!
btw hoped and prayed all wernt well last friday.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors