Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update

Just a note to let you know that things are coming together with my computer and I hope to have everything back on soon.  I will be away next week from Thursday to Sunday.  Our youngest daughter asked if we would like to ride with her up to my oldest daughter's in VB to pick up her daughter.  My daughter's will meet half way this Sunday so my granddaughter can spend her spring break in VB with my oldest daughter.  My grandson is going to Jamaica next week on a missions trip with his church.  I'm sure he will appreciate your prayers.  Also he is making plans to go to college next Fall so please remember him in prayer that he will get accepted at the college God has chosen for him.  He has mentioned majoring in music.  He plays the quitar with a band at his church and has a piano in his bedroom.  He gets his talent from my husband and his side of the family as well as his own Dad.

I missed my 3 year blogoversary on April 1.  It's hard to believe that so much time has gone by.  I have met so many wonderful ladies and I just want you to how that I love you all and have learned a lot from all of you. May God bless you and keep you safe within His arms.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Sen many blessings and favor Lord to Alice! Open the doors for her grandson both in the God chosen college and career in music as he shares the gift You gave him and those before him! Give everyone safe travels and may all be in Your glorious hands of protection! Thank You for Alice and all 3 yrs. blogging. Thank You for those who have crossed our paths to meet in eternity and thank for all these good times! May love and favor surround Alice and her family as they get together in Your Name. May You go with, beside and ahead of the mission trip and each one involved from the church to Jamaica! To Thee be all glory!

Thank You Lord for all You are doing in getting Alice connected again and thank You for her prayers and encouragements at all times for me and at The Lighthouse. She is a God send so I thank You for her!

Nichole said...

Praising God for you and the fullness He has surrounded you with. Rejoice in the fullness of family and faith. Hugs and love to you Alice!

Tonya said...

I'm so happy for you that things came together with your computer. I know you just must be thrilled. Blessings my friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors