Thursday, April 7, 2011

Taking Time Away

Just a note to let you know that my computer crashed last week.  It was still under warranty so Dell sent a techanician to put me a new hard drive in fully loaded except for the programs I have.  I lost all my back ups and will have to do some things that may take a while.

I'm also doing physical therapy for my back and numbness in my toes.  I have two more weeks of that. I have a very small bulge between L2 and L3.  I would appreciate your prayers.  Surgery is not what I want, I've had my share.  Your prayers will be appreciated. 

I will visit your blogs when I can.  Please pray that the problems I'm having with the computer now will just go away.  I love you all and miss you so much.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Oh I love you dear sweet Alice. I have missed you and my prayers are being said for you this very minute. I will pray continually every day for you...that this problem in your back with disappear in the precious name of Jesus...yes, in the precious name of Jesus.

Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Peggy said...

Bless you my precious prayer sister Alice... Missing you but glad to know that you are tackling everything so well and getting it all back together again. Praying that the therapy is enough and no need for surgery! I will continue to lift you and the computer to God as well as your hubby and SIL. Praying and praising God!
Thank You Lord for Alice and heal her in Jesus name... Rest Alice and keep trusting!

Love, peace, prayers and a big hug gently...
Peggy

Anonymous said...

I'm praying dear friend. I have not been blogging much myself this past week and most certainly not commenting but I'm glad I stopped by today. He gives His angels charge over you and goes ahead of you.

Praying for your health and also for your computer troubles. I know that the computer might seem insignificant or material to some but I've seen how God uses it to encourage and minister.

Much love.

Karen said...

Praying for you this evening, Alice. May God's presence bring comfort and rest.

Tonya said...

Alice I sure will be praying for you. I've had my computer crash too and it's not fun. The Lord will make away. I will look for your return. Blessings to you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors