Today is SUPER "SON" Sunday! at Peggy's aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles. It's simple, just share a scene, song or scripture (any combination) and keep it simple! Then visit the others that have linked up anytime during the week after being STILL on Sunday and worshiping the Son. The point is to do this and leave Sunday for God. You do not have to put the button or mention SUPER SUNDAY, but it does make it easier to find you. (Be sure to turn my Playlist off which is located on the left sidebar.)
The following video is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. After listening to it I'm sure you will feel the same as I do - "What do I have to complain about?" God made me and is taking care of me each day. I can accept that now after seeing this man on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN). God loves us all just the way we are and takes care of us. My prayer is what he said on the program - "God, what do You want me to do with the rest of my life." Maybe you have seen this man, but this was my first time.
You can go to http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org
to find out more about this amazing person. His name is Nick Vujicic. My time today will be focused on worshiping God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Following is one of the scriptures he uses.
In Psalm 139:13-14
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
"For I know the plans I have for you,
declares the Lord, plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

5 comments:
Ohhh bless you Alice... AMEN! You are so right! I am always blessed when I hear from Nick or see him speak. Thank you for sharing this excellent (humbling) video. It truly does teach us! I saw Nick at Lakewood Church and on other videos. He teaches us to PRESS ON no matter what... Praise God for using him and that you share Nick. I'm so delighted that you are able to have this time to enJOY and focus on worship.
May Nick encourage each of us in our walk as he did you. May we each draw from Nick what God wants us to receive from Him through Nick. Bless Nick and YOU this Super SON day! What a great testimony of life and resurrection power!
Love, prayers, peace, safety and JOY as you rest and delight in Him,
Peggy
He is amazing. I have seen him before. Thank God for all our blessings and the plans He has for us. Have a blessed Holy week.
I've heard him speak before, Alice, and each time I do I am amazed at God's joy and what a heart surrendered to Him can do for His glory. I watched him again last week with my daughter and we were both blessed.
Blessings! Thinking of you and praying as usual.
How wonderful thank you Alice for sharing this. I too have seen him before and he is awesome. Thank you too for this link.
Thank you for sharing this. God created us ... HE knows us and HE has a plan for our life. PRAISE GOD!!!
This fellow is amazing. I have seen Nick before. God bless this wonderful miracle.
Blessings,
Bren
Post a Comment