Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - Phillipians 4:6-7


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.

Mom's Empty Chair

Phillipians 4:6-7
6"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by
prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let
your requests be made known to God;"
7"and the peace of God, which surpasses all
understanding, will guard your hearts and minds
through Christ Jesus."

Today I am linking Word Filled Wednesday to my Super Sunday on May 15th.   Click on Super Sunday and go to just under the picture labeled "Mom's Empty Chair".  Hope it will bless you as it did  me. 

Also, my husband is having surgery on June 2nd to have his left carotid artery cleaned out.  If you will please put him on your prayer list we both would appreciate it.  I love you all and appreciate you more than you will every know.  God is so good and I have to give Him all the glory for the things we have already been through.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect Scripture and I am most certainly praying for your husband and for you as well.

Thank you for sharing that reminder, Alice, and thank you for your prayers as well.

Blessings.

Cathy said...

A wonderful WFW ~ Praying for your husband ~Hugs ~

Leaon Mary said...

Great wfw Alice. I'm putting your Hubster on my prayer list for his surgery. Did I miss the time? I'll be on my knees for you both my friend!! How are you doing with all this?

Sharon said...

Alice,

I have so enjoyed visiting your blog, and it is my pleasure to become a new follower.

May I just encourage you with the carotid surgery your husband is having. My dad had the same surgery a few years ago - and everything was just fine. It's been very successful - he gets it checked periodically, and the problem has not recurred. So, prayers for both of you!

GOD BLESS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors