
Free Twitter Backgrounds
Thanks to all of you who have left comments or prayers for my husband's surgery tomorrow on his left carotid artery. The time has been changed. We have to be at the hospital at 6:45am instead of 10. The surgery will probably be 7:30 or 8, we're not sure. I will not be posting for a while. My oldest daughter and a niece and her son are coming in from out of state and what time we'e not at the hospital they will all be at our apartment at some point and time.
Will try to check in and let you know how things went when I can. I love you all and appreciate your prayers more than you'll every know.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to






















Click 

12 comments:
Just found out about your husband.. I will pray tonight!
Praying for your husband, Dear and you all ~ Hugs ~
I will be praying for you and your husband, Alice. My Mom had the same kind of surgery done and she came through just fine. Just an encouragement for you.
Blessings,
Janis
I love you sweet Alice. My prayers are being said for your husband and you.
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
I'm praying for you both.
Much love!
Debra
Continuing to join the others in prayer...
Blessings Alice...
I can't believe that I did not comment and let you know that I am standing in prayer with you and our other sisters in Christ. I guess with our email exchanges, I missed leaving my comment.
Expecting God to move mountains and BE PRESENT with your husband through it all and also your family members for safe travel. Bless them for being with you and him. I'm so glad that they are there with you.
I will continue to pray and for your SIL also as you wrote at the Lighthouse. I pray her scan went well also in Jesus Name.
Love and prayers,
Peggy
ohhh, changed the name of Super Sonday, when you get a chance later this week, check it out.
Popped in to let you know I am thinking of you and praying for all of you. God is in your midst.
Alice
Was away from blogging and internet ,and just came to read today about your husbands operation.I lift you all just up in prayer and will keep on praying for an speedy recovery from the operation.
Sending my love and blessing!Take care
bernice
Thinking of you and your husband dear Alice. You are both in my prayers. How are things going?
Thinking of you and praying for you....
Thank you for stopping by and letting me know that you are praying for me....
And now I see that I will need to pray for you and yours, also...
Keep us posted!!
Beth
Post a Comment