Faith Focus
My Friday Feature of God's promises for this week is:


I am joining the Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.
Friday Feature is just that simple: choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com. You can share whatever you want and however you'd like. You don't have to share their photo, but be sure you share the scripture. Share your reflection or just the Promise. Then claim it. Let us know which one you choose either in the comments or give us the link to your blog where you share it. The scriptures for June and a video of the pictures for July are listed on Peggy's blog. Please visit Peggy's blog for more information about sharing our faith.
My Friday Feature of God's promises for this week is:
2 Corinthians 5:8
"We are confident, yes, well pleased
rather to be absent from the body and
to be present with the Lord."
Of all the promises for this week this is the one that I claim (and I could claim them all). Just to know that when my life leaves this scarred body I will be present with the Lord in spirit and when Jesus returns I will rise to meet Him in the air and will have a brand new body.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
























Click 

5 comments:
Indeed difficult to choose one of the promises!
Have an blessed day and weekend.
Bernice
Oh Alice, that is indeed, one of the best comforting and encouraging BIble verses to cling to! Thank you for a joy-full visit! :) Have a blessed and safe holiday weekend. :)
Praise God Alice! That is a wonderful promise to choose for you and so many in your family and your husband and his family!
I was so delighted when I read how you celebrate and they sing at the 4th (at Kaye's comment)!
Lord, Thank You for Alice! Thank You that we are confident in Your Word!
Yes, Lord, well pleased. To be absent from this body is to be present with You! What beautiful hope there is in these words...
we will be at home in Your presence!
Meanwhile, we come to You Lord on behalf of Alice's SILs,her husband and our dear Alice (and most of the family as they age as we all do). You are our Healer and our Great Physician. As each of these dear souls deal with their illnesses, and Alice still with numbness and back pain, we give these aches and pains to You, asking You to help them, heal them in Jesus name, and bring glorious miracles in recovery of good health. Relieve the suffering and give comfort and strength. Touch and soothe the needs. Shrink the tumors and release miracles by Your Spirit!
We believe in You and trust You.
We will give You all the glory. We thank You and praise You for the Promises in Your Word. We claim and hold on to them this day. Increase our faith. You are more than enough. Be with Alice and her family. Be praised in their singing and keep each one safe as they travel this holiday weekend. Go before and behind them. Thank You for still blessing America and each of us... we prayin Jesus name...
I love you, Alice... and I hope you sense God's arms embracing you. I was so surprised when I came online late today and saw 4 comments... it was I who added you, as I did all. Sorry for confusing you... it's ok now. May God's peace and His Spirit breathe on you and bring feeling in those toes... Peace and many blessings, Peggy
Wonderful scriptures!!!
wow, this one sure hit me today! i don't remember it! lol.. so that's good! thanks for refreshing me with it!
Post a Comment