Saturday, July 23, 2011

Soaking on SONday (S.O.S)


Soaking on SONday is sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.  Post by 6 pm on Saturday so you can link with Peggy and have Sunday free to rest and soak.

Join us by sharing a scene, song or scripture
(or any combination just keep it simple!

EnJOY SOAKING With A Purpose
Click here  for a better understanding.

Open the Eyes of My Heart

This song was on our hostess blog. I really liked it and wanted to use it during my time with the SON.
I Just Want You by Vickie Yohe


I found the following song on YouTube after writing this post and it made me feel so good I wanted to share it with you.



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... may Our Lord open the eyes of our heart to see Him, hear Him and lift Him up high today and every day as we proclaim Him as Lord and King, Ruler and All Authority!

I really loved this video with that babies' huge precious big blue eyes and all the beautiful scenes! I can hardly believe that out of all the versions that you and I chose this same video on the same day, who knows maybe the same hour. I added it on my You Tube Channel that I'm just starting. I can do my own videos yet but I sure like adding others. I chose "King's Servant"
for my name but it has the same as my blog title with a 54 for my channel! Not sure this will work!
I'm just beginning!

Anyways, I see that you found another video of that song! I enjoyed this one also! Thank you for all your encouragement and comments! You bless me so! Have a great day soaking and being blessed!

As always sis, with love and peace,
Peggy

lioneagle said...

Hi -

I love how you encouraged Peggy on her blog. You lovingly urged her not to cease blogging.

The spirit in which you expressed that to her stirred my soul juices.

Thank you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors