Soaking on SONday is sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Post by 6 pm on Saturday so you can link with Peggy and have Sunday free to rest and soak.
Join us by sharing a scene, song or scripture
(or any combination just keep it simple!
EnJOY SOAKING With A Purpose
Click here for a better understanding.
You might want to read Psalm 104:1-35
as it was listed with this song.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

3 comments:
Ohh yes Alice...HOW GREAT HE IS!!!
This is so very beautiful! I think this is another God-incidence, because I just love Sandi Patti! No one can sing and hit those notes like that!!! I love this!!! You won't know how important it was for me to hear this at this time on Sun. eve.
I'm so impressed that you did the Bible ref, good job. It will always be there. And Psalm 104 is a wonderful worship and praise song that does go with this song and our current circumstances. Water and clouds but let us sing our praises of how GREAT THOU ART! May our meditations and prayers be pleasing to Him. May your prayer at Lighthouse and mine being said rise up to Him to move mountains for our dear ones and bring what He wills, but let it be healing on His wings and from His lips... as we will praise Him even through the 'storms'.
Beautiful song to soak in the glory of the Lord!!! Hallelujah! Thanks Alice!
Love and peace,
Peggy
#7 on SOS is my other post today which had some photos you may like to see of a younger me (permed for Christmas)
She sings that so beautifully. Thanks for sharing it, Dear. Blessings ~
Oh I love this!!!!
Post a Comment