Our grandson starts college next week so we are going with our #2 daughter and her family to visit our #1 daughter and get our grandson settled at college which happens to be in the same town. I don't know where the 18 years went but I know we lived them and thoroughly enjoyed watching our grandson grow up. He loves God and is attending a Christian College for which we are very thankful. If I can get hold of a laptop I will try to visit some but probably will not comment. I love you all and appreciate the prayers of those who have prayed for our family. May God bless each of you and hope to be back blogging again very soon.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to






















Click 

4 comments:
I love you sweet Alice. My prayers are always with you. Have a wonderful time away with your family and settling your grandson into college. I know that you are one AMAZING grandmother.
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Thinking of you, Alice. Stopped by to say hello. Wishing your grandson God's best during his freshman year. Our daughter started this summer and this is her second semester. I'm thankful her college is minutes away and she has chosen to continue living at home. God is using her powerfully in her college soccer team. First time she plays with a secular team taking His light out. Unreal how much compassion God is giving her for the blind. I pray God's protection and wisdom for your grandson too.
Enjoy your time away.
Much love and blessings.
Alice, enjoy your time off. Enjoy your wonderful family. May God bless your time together.
My dad had carotid artery surgery several years ago - it was very successful. I'm glad to know that your husband is doing well. May God continue to bless both of you with good health.
GOD BLESS!
How wonderful -sounds like a delightful time for you and your family that will be full of sweet memories. Enjoy and have a blessed time! :)
Post a Comment