Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Feature

Faith Focus

Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles  Friday Feature is very simple: choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week. You can share whatever you want and however you'd like. You don't have to share their photo, but be sure you share the scripture. Share your reflection or just the Promise. Then claim it. Let Peggy know which one you choose either in the comments or give the link to your blog where you share it. The scriptures for August and a video of the pictures for August are listed on Peggy's blog. Please visit Peggy for more information about sharing your faith. 

This is the verse I claim.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many rooms;
if it were not so
I would have told you so."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Alice. Beautiful promise reminding us of how short everything else falls.

I'm writing over at the diary now. I hope you come and connect there because I could not transfer my google readers.

Feeling better. Thanks again for your prayers.

Leaon Mary said...

I love this verse Alice and heard it earlier this week. We went to a funeral of a dear sister in Christ and pondering it the sadness washed away.... Heaven just keeps lookin better n better!!!

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

This is/was a wonderful choice for TODAY and every day as we look toward that heavenly home.

This has been an awfully full week of many needs for prayer! I'm so thankful that some of yours have been answered WELL by Our Heavenly Father and I'm expecting as I wait for the rest to be heard and favorably answered in God's will.

I'm so glad that Jesus promises us a special room in His House, prepared just for us. I am preparing my home just for Him as well more and more each day; dusting off, shaking out and putting out the garbage as I look forward to God's complete cleansing and purifying me. I am blessed to know you and pray with you. You are such a faithful prayer warrior over at the Lighthouse... thank you on the behalf of the many that pass by or through looking for strength and encouragement. May you find that this weekend and be that as you go bearing good tidings of the Lord. may He go with you and bring you there and back safely! Fill yourself up with His Word and Promises!

God's love and peace,
Peggy

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... Even tho' you didn't have an SOS, I wanted you to know that I'm thinking and praying with you for so many needs in your sweet family, for you and Leo, your SIL and your niece.may God hear and answer you with His favor and grace!

I have 2 songs linked to SOS that you may like to hear... and soak or rest in, #1 and #6 are linked to YouTube songs!

Thank you again for this beautiful Promise to focus our faith on along with your WFW! Standing with you and believing for MIRACLES in Jesus' Name.

Love and peace,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors