Sunday, September 4, 2011

Soaking on SONday (S.O.S)


 Romans 10:9-13
9 that if you confess with your mouth the
Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God
has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
(Click on the scripture above for verses 10-13)




For anyone who does not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, I pray you will listen closely  to this song and read the scriptures. I pray that you will feel the presence of Jesus and know in your heart that no matter who you are or what you have done, Jesus loves you and wants you to accept Him and invite Him into your heart.  Jesus loves you very much.

I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Hallelujah!

Blessings sweet Alice!!!

SOAKING in the beauty of this song and the image of Our Lord Jesus Christ! Beautiful choice!

Nothing is impossible (even SOS)!

He loves us, Alice and that is the BEST news ever!

Only He is so worthy!!! Worthy of all the glory and praise! So thankful that I was on His mind with you!

Thanks Alice for sharing this and the invitation to others that may not know Him! Come to Jesus!

Love and hugs,
Peggy

Misty said...

Wonderful post, I am so happy that He loves us all so much!

Blessings,

Misty

Cathy said...

Thank you, Jesus. Thanks for sharing that wonderful song, Dear. Blessings ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors