A Tribute to those who lost their life on 9-1-11 2001, to the families who lost loved ones, to those who gave their life willingly, and to those whose life was spared. Dear Heavenly Father, you were there and to those whose life was spared, we give You all the honor, glory and praise.
Isaiah 46:4
4 Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

4 comments:
Soaking it all in with you and Peggy, Alice. :) Love this.
Blessings to you,
Marcia
Amen & Blessings Alice,
Beautiful videos that you share along with a wonderful scripture and message from you!
As we bow this day and REMEMBER, may we also turn our hearts to God!
EnJOY soaking on this day and RESTing in Our Lord! You are such a blessing...thank you for the beautiful prayer once again at the Lighthouse of Prayer (in Sept. Request comments of Prayers Lifted to the Throne)... Going to the throne room as "I bowed on my knees" and thanking God with you!
Love and a BIG HUG,
Peggy
Amen to that!! This is a beautiful tribute. Blessings to you.
I still just sob like a baby when I see those images from 10 years ago.... I cry for those that were lost and I cry for the loss of our nation today.......
Post a Comment