Sunday, September 18, 2011

Soaking on SONday (S.O.S)





Psalm 34:1
"I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth."


I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


3 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Precious Alice... So this is why your prayer was so anointed and filled with BLESSING HIS NAME!
Hallelujah! We will bless His Name... and call upon that Holy name to save us and heal all those we lift in prayer, including you and Leo, your SIL and niece and so many others, even precious Sara, on the ebb of going home... and ever so young but a beautiful attitude that is so ready. (I just met her and have been going back reading her writings over at CHOOSE JOY
http://gitzengirl.blogspot.com).

Anywhoo...between that and videos and taking my dogs for shots... I'm finally visiting SOS! Thanks for your visit and kind words... I agree and bless you for joining with such a wonderful song and message! Love and hugs <3 BFF...
Peggy

Cathy said...

Lovely worship, in spirit and truth, in His presence ~ Thanks for sharing. Blessings ~

GOD'S LADIE said...

Thank you for your beautiful words of encouragement and of course your blessed prayers. Have a beautiful, blessed day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors