
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.
Matthew 24:30
"Then the sign of the Son of Man will
appear in heaven, and them all the tribes
of the earth will mourn, and they will
see the Son of Man coming on the clouds
of heaven with power and great glory."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

9 comments:
Oh what a day that will be!!
Hope your day is blessed♥
Saw your blog title on Denise's sidebar (Life at Our House and Samaritan Women) and thought I'd stop by. Good verse.
Much love,
Marcia
Blessings Alice,
What a glorious SON and day this will be! Beautiful photo and WORD with the best promise ever!!!
Thanks for sharing this, your kind words for me but mostly your prayers as I head out tommorrow. Covering you also and for a wise decision! God go with you! Peace & love BFF,
Peggy
Beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Blessings to you!!
Oh Alice, I can't wait and will rejoice in that moment! But I'm so praying for all those I care about who aren't ready, so they won't be there mourning on that day! Thanks for a sweet reminder with this picture and Scripture.
Just the other day the sky shined like this image and all I could do as I was out walking was think about this verse...Loved this!!
peace,
lori
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love your verse and picture too. Blessings!
A beautiful picture and verse, Dear ~ Have a blessed week.
Post a Comment