Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
I'm thankful today for old friends. Friends come and go throughout our lives, but some remain in our hearts always and when you happen to see them again it brings back memories that we shared together. Last night we went to a couple's house for a time of singing old songs and a couple was there that we used to do things with when our children were growing up and it just like you've never been apart. Old songs are somewhat like old friends, you never forget them because they meant so much to you in years gone by.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

1 comment:
Blessings Alice, My new friend (BFF)!
That's what this is all about being BEST FRIENDS FOREVER because we're part of the family of God! I love Bill Gaither's voice and now I know some of the other names of the "old friends" homecoming like last night must have been for you. That is so true when you've been friends and been apart then get back together and it's as if nothing has changed.
I love moments like you experienced last night. Memories and treasures to keep friends old and new!
What a wonderful song and sweet precious words FROM YOUR HEART!
God bless and thanks for sharing,
Peggy
Post a Comment