Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Feature and 30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 11

Faith Focus

Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.  Friday Feature is very simple.  If you would like to join us go to her site to choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week and post it on your blog.

This is the verse and promise I have chosen.


1 Peter 2:24
"who Himself bore our sings in His own body on
the tree, that we, having died to sins,might
live for righteousness---by whose stripes you were healed."


30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 11

I am thankful for the rain that our Heavenly Father sends down to make the flowers, trees, grass, seeds for foods of all different kinds to grow.  It also provides the water we have in our homes to drink, fix foods, clean our homes and so many other things that I could not list them all here.




Job 37:5-6
God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways;
he does great things beyond our understanding.
He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’
and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’”

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

I too am thankful that Jesus bore our sins on the cross so we would be healed... and for the healing rains!

When the rains are soft, I enjoy them even more, I can do without the loud thunder and lightening, but they all have their purpose!

Beautiful combination of choices here! Wonderful selection for FAITH FOCUS and scripture verses!

Praying for the many needs and forgetting to sign in to Yahoo but that will come as I readjust to there. Sorry I missed you yesterday. It was a busy day and I was in and out, paying bills and running errands. My dogs told me you called (twice???) kidding...
hope all goes well for you today.
[I usually don't visit, email or comment on Fri. to keep my focus upward and prepare for ministry but because I missed you, I thought I'd better]!

Love and praying God's best,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors