Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 16 and Word Filled Wednesday



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me"

Day 16 - Today I am thankful for this verse which assures me that Christ is always near and will give me strength to do all things.

I am also linking this to Word Filled Wednesday at Internet Cafe, where you will find more uplifting scriptures and pictures.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


3 comments:

Peggy said...

AMEN!

Yes, Alice we can... holding on to this verse along with you! For whatever we cannot do, HE CAN and WILL in us and for us! Looks like me up there on the Rock! Great day of WORD and thankfulness! (now onto some of the others)

Many blessings Alice and may God provide all the strength you need each and every day!
Peggy

Alida Sharp said...

I texted this verse to my son this morning...we can do all things through Him!!

Cathy said...

Thank God for all His blessings and for giving us strength to endure. Blessings ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors