Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Day 15 - On Day 12, I wrote about Old Friends. Today I am thankful for new friends that have come into my life. Proverbs 17:17 says "A friend loves at all times." Thank you Father for all of my friends both older friends and new friends. I love them all and thank You for giving me so many here in "blogland". All of them have had an impact upon my life.
My Friends

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
























Click 

1 comment:
Hallelujah! and Amen!
Yes, Alice...thankful with you for the new and the old friends! I'm so thankful to count you as one!
Many blessings BFF,
Peggy
(I gotta get going, really busy, hope you won't forget your story, I prefer you tell it to me when I can slow down and we can catch each other... writing takes more time.
Hope to see you/hear you soon)
Post a Comment