Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 19


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.

Heavenly Father, thank you for all the things You have provided for us - Air to breathe, heat to keep us warm, plenty of food to eat, a good place to live, clothes and shoes to wear, a computer to spread Your Word plus a lot of other things for enjoyment.  Your Word says that You would supply all of our needs and I'm so thankful for living in a free country where I can worship You when and where I want to.  You are wonderful, marvelous, loving, kind and good to us all the time. Amen.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

9 comments:

Terra said...

Amen to this prayer.

rcubes said...

Most of the times, we often overlook those simplest things that actually bring us lots of joys...Thank you for inviting me to greet sister Denise. What a great way to know she is loved and being prayed for. God bless you.

Amydeanne said...

great prayer! heading over to shortybears! :)

Karen said...

I am thankful for all those wonderful blessings, too!

Karen said...

Whoops...I forget to say I would participate in Denise's birthday bash...what a great idea!

Andrea said...

Headed over to Shorty-bears! Thanks for including me. Hugs, andrea

Pia said...

i would love to participate. heading over to shortybear's now.

Donetta said...

How thoughtful of you for Denise's gift of kindness. I'll be by in the marrow

Anonymous said...

wonderful awesome

Professional Logo Design

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors