Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Feature and 30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 18

Faith Focus

Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.  Friday Feature is very simple.  If you would like to join us go to her site to choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week and post it on your blog.

This is the verse and promise I have chosen.


Isaiah 44:3
"For I will pour water on him who is thirsty,
And floods on the dry ground;
I will pour My Spirit on your descendants,
And My blessings on your offspring;"

Day 18 - Thank you Father, for this verse, for You have certainly poured your blessings on my daughters.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Good morning Alice!
Your verse today has a special meaning to me!!! Thank you for sharing it today! Holykisses xoxo

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

What a sweetly encouraging Bible verse and a delightful comment about your daughters. :)

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

I loved this vers to this week!
Have an blessed weekend

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

As God continues to shower you and your offspring with His Spirit, His favor and many blessings!

What a rich promise we have in this one! A legacy for generations to come. I'm so thankful for the filling of His Spirit and the beautiful outpouring on you and me and ours! Thanks Alice!

Love and gratitude,
Peggy

Cathy said...

I just love that picture and verse. I'll try to remember to stop by tomorrow. I send her a card in the mail and already wished her a Happy Birthday. :) That is so sweet of you two. Blessings

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors