Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 21


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.


Today I am thankful for God's promise in Deuteronomy 11:13-14, "If you love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, He will provide all our needs." (paraphased)

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving. May you enjoy your time with your loved ones, thinking upon all of God's wonderful blessings.
Much love!

Debra said...

Hello!
I wanted to wish you a lovely Thanksgiving too. You are such a faithful blogger and commentor! I appreciate your comments and love. Please take care. God bless you, Alice.
Love, Debra

Debra said...

Hello!
I wanted to wish you a lovely Thanksgiving too. You are such a faithful blogger and commentor! I appreciate your comments and love. Please take care. God bless you, Alice.
Love, Debra

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

Beautiful Promise from God's Word! I too am thankful for HIS PROVISION for all our needs! I prayed this for you and dh and your prayer request this day... for you truly do love and serve the Lord FROM THE HEART!

Making Denise's birthday a happy one is just one of the ways!

I did see what you have for PRECIOUS FOLLOWERS (and no gadget)with that beautiful vision of Jesus coming in the heavenlies... but when you go... the blog will not close, it will be here for those LEFT BEHIND to still come to know Him. That is Our Hope in salvation for all our loved ones and tender hearts for the planting of God's saving grace in know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord & Savior! Halleluia!

I also saw how the Christmas blog is started with a beautiful song by Celtic Women, who I love too! Everyone's starting too soon, we need to wait until OUR THANKS GIVING feast is over.(lol) <3 <>< In Christ,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors