Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Heavenly Father, today, I thank you for answering prayer and taking care of my dh. He was experiencing some A-Fib, but You put Him back in sync. You are always near when we need You and I am so thankful for your loving care. He is still having a light flutter occasionally but I know You will guide the doctor he is seeing tomorrow and once again You will provide what my dh needs. You, Father have been so good to both of us and I just lift my heart up to You and praise You for all You do. Bless Your holy name.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving my friend..... seems that we were just doing this.. no idea where the times goes.......
Praise the Lord!!!
So thankful with you and for you! So very blessed to know that Our Abba is taking care of dh and you!
May He keep You in His precious care as you enjoy
Thanksgiving with family!
Blessed be His Holy Name!
Thank You Lord Jesus!
Many more blessings... and prayers... Love, Peggy
Post a Comment