Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Luke 10:19
"Behold, I give you the authority to
trample on serpents and scorpions, and
over all the power of the enemy,
and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
Day 22 - I am so thankful for this verse in Luke. These are the words of Jesus telling me He "is giving me and you all the power over the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me or you." I claim this verse for my husband and I.
I am also linking this to Word Filled Wednesday at Internet Cafe, where you will find more uplifting scriptures and pictures.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
























Click 

6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to you and your family!
Thank you Alice for sharing this Word from Luke and giving the glory to Our LORD! We shall walk in His authority!
Hallelujah!
Take hold of the power and authority in Jesus Name.
May you be calm and enJOY a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings on you and your household poured out by the Almighty as He watches and cares for you all... happy Thanksgiving... although I do not get to celebrate like back home and y'all (part of the reason I did not link to WFW)I am very thankful and grateful today, tomorrow and for each day God holds for me.
Many blessings and much love, (((U)))
Peggy
[your words were precious to me of our friendship and sisterhood, I will treasure them in my heart from your heart and HIS!!!]God is good
Alice, a tremendous word from the Word. Yes, I will join you in claiming that verse for my family. It's powerful. I am reminded of how God promises in Romans 8 that "even the powers of hell" will never be able to separate us from the love of God through Christ Jesus.
That is the power we have against the enemy. The power of a resurrected Savior, the One who conquered death. Because of that victory, even death can no longer hurt us.
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!
GOD BLESS!
Such an encouraging verse, Alice.
Many blessings and Happy Thanksgiving to you.
May you, and your husband be blessed on thanksgiving, and always. I love you.
Those are some of my favorite scriptures. I learned them years ago when I was overcoming bondage to fear. Hallelujah!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Love,
Beth
Post a Comment