Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 26



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Day 26 - There is so much to thank my Heavenly Father for sometimes it is hard to write them all for fear I will forget something.  Father,  I do thank you for everything You have done in our family throughout our lives.  I am so thankful to have my two daughters here, my grandson, my granddaughter and son-in-law for Thanksgiving.  I thank You for all that You have done in their lives and for protecting them from danger and keeping them safe.  To night we had my dh niece and her husband here for dinner and Father I just thank you for all You have done for them and especially for our niece, for saving her with the promise of a home in Heaven.  Thank you Father for all Your blessings and I just want You to know how much I love You.  Amen
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Amen!!! A beautiful prayer for everything! May the blessings continue...

And I had written before (when you said you did not get my comment) about your beautiful fall dining room. It all looks so beautiful. Although I can't see very well the little figurines, they look adorable and I can just imagine all this wonderful family sitting around this wonderful table giving thanks! Let the Christmas season begin!

Visited your Christmas blog also but you probably already know from my comment! I'm thinking of you and trying to catch up on everything!

Giving thanks for you and all that you have prayed, I'm standing in agreement.

Many blessings and much love,
Peggy

Denise said...

A thankful heart is a heart full of peace..... of that I am sure.... :) Hugs

Cathy said...

Beautiful, Dear ~ I'm glad you had such a blessed Thanksgiving.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors