Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 27



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians.  I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.

Day 27 - Father it has been a great Thanksgiving and my family all here.  I pray you will give those heading home a safe trip.  I am thankful today that my youngest daughter came up yesterday and decorated my Christmas tree for me and my dh put it up before she got here.  Father you have blessed me so much with such a loving, caring Family. Please bless them as well.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Sunday Morning, the Sunday after Thanksgiving: One of my favorite scriptures is: It is such a scripture of love, encouragement, and counsel:
I Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you: So any and every thing is worthy of thanks: we sometimes just have to look for the Master's Hand in the circumstance, situation or among those "people"... I always enjoy your blog...full of the Word full of Truth full of His Presence

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice...

What a wonderful thankful heart and reasons to give thanks!

What a beautiful comment from Rhonda too and a wonderful VERSE to share with us! So true what she says about you and FROM THE HEART!

WE BLESS EACH ONE of our families' members with the love of God that they may know Him closer and better each day, that He will direct their steps and protect them, keeping them always from harm in Jesus Name.

I came to see if I could link up your GT if you had a scripture or song... you sometimes do, maybe I will link up your Christmas one, OK?

Love,
Peggy

Leaon Mary said...

So happy you had such a nice Thanksgiving Alice! I just wrote you an email and asked you if you had put up your golden tree yet and I see you did! Yahooo! Have a wonderful day Carolina! holykisses xoxo lea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors