Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November. Days 1-8 have been moved to Memes just under my header.
Day 9 - Today I am thankful for the four seasons of the year. We know that God created each one with it's own beauty for our enjoyment.
Winter, Summer, Spring Fall
Thank you, Father, for each season not only brings beautiful flowers, but food for our bodies and many different things for us to enjoy. We all may have a favorite season but I love them all.
I am also linking this to Word Filled Wednesday at Internet Cafe, where you will find more uplifting scriptures and pictures.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
























Click 

4 comments:
AMEN! Alice! I'm so thankful for God every season! Yet I really think about the fall season for as time to give thanks for the harvest but each and every season, like us, has its purpose!
"Winter, spring, summer or fall...
All you have to do is Call "
and HE'LL BE THERE...
~ "You've got a friend" song (rewritten kinda by me to emphasize how HE IS OUR BEST FRIEND and always there)... but I'm so thankful for our friendship and sisterhood, too!
Love this photo representing the seasons, great choice! Thanking God for the seasons also with you!
Many blessings and thanks so much for everything and a great WFW!
Peggy
I love all the seasons of the year...and I truly miss living in a place where you get to experience them all.
I love the verse from Ephesians that you have here, and I love how you use it in the beginning of your post and then at the end. I am twice blessed by these words! I too am thankful for the 4 seasons. The beauty of the fall has especially hit me this year as being quite stunning!
I'm so enjoying your thankful posts dear Alice! I know so many people that dislike change but I always look so forward to the changing seasons. What a blessing they are to us! Love ya!!
Post a Comment