Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
As always my thanks to my Heavenly Father is based on the scripture above in Ephesians. I will be listing something that I am thankful for each day in November.
1. First of all I thank my Heavenly Father for a Christian mother who took me to church and taught me about Jesus.
2. Today I am thankful for being led to a Bible study of women of the Bible in 2008, led by Rachel Olson of Proverbs 31 Ministries, which led me to start blogging and share my Heavenly Father with those who have visited here.
3. Okay, I'm not perfect (read #2 again), but then who is except our Heavenly Father. Today, I thank my Father for the many things He has taught me through the many people I have met in "blogland". Some became my very dear friends, some have moved on to other things, but my Heavenly Father has always been with me and led me to new friends. Today, Father, I thank you for those who have become very dear friends and thank You for always helping me find something to post that hopefully helped others and reflected You.
4.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

2 comments:
AMEN!!!
#3
Who's perfect?only Him ... that was a nice addition to know which Bible Study... but that doesn't make you not perfect. However, you do know we all err... and learn through our errors (I hope eventually).
I'm thankful that I met you and that you started blogging. I'm thankful also for "blogland" friends and new sisters in Christ,
I've had the privilege to meet online (though not one in person yet) but we will all meet on the other side... ya' think there's a mansion section for bloggers only.
We can be thankful for friends of the past and those of the present and yet we know Jesus is the best friend yet. And you do reflect Him.
Many blessings Alice,
Peggy
I combined Faith Focus Friday Feature with Giving Thanks for tomorrow... but it's up to you.
I'm thankful for you too dear Alice! I look forward to reading your list of Thanksgivings...
Love ya,
Lea
Post a Comment