Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Feature and Day 4 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Faith Focus

Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.  Friday Feature is very simple.  If you would like to join us go to her site to choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week and post it on your blog.

This is the verse and promise I have chosen.


Deuteronomy 7:6
"For you are a holy people to the Lord your God;
the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people
for Himself, a special treasure above all the
peoples on the face of the earth."

Day 4 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving
After reading Deuteronomy 7:6, I would have to say I
am so thankful that the Lord, my God, has chosen me
to be one of His special treasures (possessions) out of
all the people in this world.  To me that is so awesome.  Thank you Father for chosing me and I'm so glad I
chose you to be my Heavenly Father.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

Yes, YOU ARE a CHOSEN and PRECIOUS Possession of our Heavenly Father!

And most certainly it is something to for which we should GIVE HIM THANKS.

I can tell that you must have
asked "the Holy Spirit to show you how much you are treasured by Your heavenly Father and I believe He will be faithful to show you just how much you are loved by God." as the devotion mentioned.

I know that I treasure knowing you, so how much more the Father, who created you... Jesus loves you and so do I! I'm glad that you chose Jesus also because He knows you like a friend. It truly is awesome!

Thanks BFF for sharing your FAITH FOCUS and GRATEFUL HEART!
Love,
Peggy

Leaon Mary said...

Alice I love lovelove this verse and God sure used you to REMIND me something this today. I'M CHOSEN.
You are His treasure; PRECIOUS in His sight and mine too.
Holykisses xoxoxoxo

Karen said...

It is awesome indeed that the most high God would treasure us...even be mindful of us...what love....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors