Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Feature and Day 25 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Faith Focus

Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.  Friday Feature is very simple.  If you would like to join us go to her site to choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week and post it on your blog.

This is the verse I choose and I'm also using it for
Day 25 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving.


Luke 10:19
"Behold, I give you the authority to
trample on serpents and scorpions, and
over all the power of the enemy,
and nothing shall by any means hurt you."


Day 25 - I am thankful for the power Jesus has given us over the enemy and nothing shall hurt any of us.  I know I used this verse for WFW but it has so much meaning for me.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Pia said...

this is such a wonderful promise from our Lord. this is especially meaningful for those who are weary. i am claiming this promise by faith in Jesus' name!

thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Good morning..... Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful..... Mine is yet to come... family will be here next Saturday.

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

I'm so thankful along with you as you stand and take authority in Jesus name!
Hallelujah!

Now that's building FAITH!

Love and hugs,
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors