I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.


Psalm 119:89
"Forever, O Lord
Your word is settled in heaven."
I've Never Been This Homesick Before
Oh, how I long for Heaven.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

5 comments:
nice post! thanks for sharing... God bless you... loves soraya
Ohhh bless you Alice... the power of Jimmy Swaggert's ministry and this special song would make you long for Heaven. I love the verse you chose to go with this and what wonderful singing to soak in!
Love how he played the piano!
Lord, I've never been this homesick before...
followed up with these two
songs also:
Heaven
Sweet Anointing
No wonder you like SonLife!
And so wonderful teachings like Second Coming and Bible Prophecy ones this year
like this
Truly could spend weeks soaking in all of this!
Thanks Alice! Have a blessed SONday and week in Him!
Love,
Peggy
Thanks for this my friend.
Thank you, Alice...I haven't heard this song in a while...glad to know I am just a pilgrim here and headed home one day soon....
I don't think I have ever heard this song before...thank you!
Post a Comment