Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Praise Report and Prayer Request

My dh got a good report from the ultrasound he had done yesterday. He said the person who did it took a lot more pictures than the other person had. He got a call from the dr's office saying that everything looked okay. He told the girl he had an ear infection and was put on an antibiotic and she said this could have helped the lymph node, that sometimes they become enlarged trying to fight off something that is not supposed to be in the body. Praise God.   Also, his blood count was back to normal.

I went for my yearly eye check up yesterday and the dr. was having a hard time getting a good reading. He had a picture taken of both my eyes because he saw something that bothered him when he looked with the bright light. The picture showed an area on both eyes that is probably macular degeneration but not as bad as my dh right eye is. The dr. was concerned that I might have a leakage in my eyes so I'm to see another dr. on Thursday at 8:45 am. He will put dye in both my eyes and it will show for sure if I do. He said if there is a leakage the dr. would probably give me shots in the eye to help take care of it.  That really threw me as I was not expecting that there was anything wrong except I needed some better glasses.  

When I got home and came to the computer, there were two windows open that I could not close. But all of a sudden another window popped up like out of no where and it was called The Healing Room and had music playing and a girl singing. It is called Julie True Soaking Worship -An Interactive Healing. I've done the Soaking in God's Presence before using worship music. I scrolled down a little farther and read the following:

Relax, everything’s going to be all right;
Rest, everything’s coming together;
Open your hearts, love is on the way!
~ From the Message, pg. 515

I've read some quotations of scripture from the Message from other people, but it's in everyday language so I've always been a little leery of it. I called dh to come and look at what came up and I said it's like God has sent me a message.  

Following is the link for you to go to check it out and spend some time just listening to her music, http://julietrue.com/online-healing-room.
It is so peaceful

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hello Dear Friend~

I'll pray for your eye test-I love it that God sent you a message!!!
I love you.
Debra
PS-All is well-and I know it's from prayers answered...

Denise said...

Praise God for taking care of your husband. I will be praying for your eyes. I love you.

On Purpose said...

Praying and knowing that you and your wonderful husband are in the hands of our Mighty Creator and all is being cared for.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors