Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update on Prayer Request

Thanks to all who prayed for me.  I saw the other doctor today.  I do have macular degeneration in both eyes but they are not leaking.  Mine are dry, so I won't need to have shots in my eyes.  To God be all the praise, honor and glory.  The worst part is I have to start eating greens like spinach, collards, etc. at least five times a week but when he found out my dh has the same thing and he only has to eat them three times a week he said I could eat them when he does.  My dh is on coumadin and that has to be adjusted when he eats greens.  It is hereditary so that means my two girls might have the gene also.  I still believe God can heal us both.  My father probably had this, it just was not called that or they did not know what it was.  I had one cousin who had it and it was really bad when she died.  I've recently found out that another one of my cousins has the same thing.  It's been so long ago but I think my grandfather on my dad's side had something wrong with his eyes.  Anyway, thank you Jesus, I do not have to get shots in my eyes. 


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Denise said...

praise God for this news, will continue to pray.

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice...so good to hear your update...kinda

Thank You Father! No shots at least. You told me that your eyes were dry so I was wondering what's leaking?

So let's Praise God and cut off spiritual generational curses in Jesus Name... go read the ones in Germaine Copeland's Daily prayer!!!

So this gene...is broken over your family line. We will not speak forth any diseases being passed on...
cut if off in God's power.

Love and healing... enjoy the greens... how about green beans, lettuce...?
Lettuce pray, give thanks an praise
Love and praying believing,
Peggy

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings soraya

♥ my diary♥ said...

passing by to remind you of my valentine giveaway..if you like to participate just leave a comment and let me now friday night i will choose a winner and saturday will be sending the giveaway little too early but it takes a week to arrived..hope you join...you can read about it on my blog...god bless you...loves soraya

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors