Today is Faith Focus Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Faith Focus Friday Feature is very simple. If you would like to join us go to her site to choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week and post it on your blog or just put your chosen verse in her Comments.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Faith Focus Friday Feature
Labels:
Devotion-Scripture,
Faith Focus,
Friday Feature,
Meme,
Meme. Picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























Click 

4 comments:
Blessings Alice,
Beautiful choice and so glad to see you join and post your choice from Isaiah! Thank you!
And also praise God for His outpouring in your family! Beautiful prayer at the Lighthouse honoring both God and him!
Praying and believing with you!
God is so good! May His Holy Spirit continue to fill more, more and more!
Hallelujah!
Love,
Peggy
(thanks for praying for me, but the cyber is OK for now and this is a very busy evangelism outreach time during Carnaval-like Mardi Gras, many to repent and be saved)
Bless you.
Your blog is beautiful Thank you for the Bible verses. I am claiming the promise: If I wait for God, He will work on my behalf!
I'm claiming it too. It is so good to be aware of the devil's tactics to take us under and out. I am not listening to him any more. And God's Word with blogs and friends like you really help!
Love to you~Debra
Post a Comment